The caring and highly-trained staff of CompleteCare can provide many
professional healthcare services. We will:
- Assess your physical condition and discussing health care concerns;
- Provide assistance 24-hours a day by a Registered Nurse who is on-call to respond to your questions, concerns, or change in medical condition;
- Work with your Doctor to develop a medical plan for your care;
- Assist with medication education and doses, as well as nutritional guidance and counseling;
- Coordinate medical equipment like wheelchairs or diabetes supplies;
- Check for home safety hazards, & provide countless other services while you recover in comfort and privacy of your own home.
You can also take advantage of our specialty programs. These are specific educational programs to help you live independently and safely at
You can still live an active and fulfilling life by managing heart failure.
Skilled nurses will come to your home to monitor vital signs, help with breathing problems or leg swelling, advise you on safety hazards and
assess your nutritional needs.
You will learn how to reduce strain on your heart. This includes developing appropriate exercises for your specific needs, teaching you how
to adapt your favorite foods to reduce sodium and keeping your doctor up-to-date on changes in your condition.
Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
Physical therapists will come to your home after knee or hip replacement surgery to assist with rehabilitation.
Our clinical team will monitor your progress, develop a custom exercise plan for strengthening the joint, identify safety hazards in your home
and discuss your health concerns.
They will also verify that you are taking the medications to best manage post-surgical pain, provide nutrition information to help the healing
process and stay in touch with your doctor about any changes in your condition.
You can learn to keep your blood glucose under control and reduce your risk of complications.
When you have diabetes, your body needs help to lower blood glucose levels. Our clinical team will show you how to better manage your diabetes
with medication, regular exercise and proper nutrition... and what to do if a problem does occur.